Gauntlet Challenges – Hellcatraz
- Sacred Ground – Do Not Allow Any Zombies To Enter Richtofen’s Lab
- Jump Shot – Player Can Only Attack While Jumping
- WTF – Movement Controls Are Reversed
- Load of Nonsense – Weapons Must Be Reloaded After Every Shot If Ammo Is Available
- Fish In A Barrel – Use The Swordfish Only
- Dead Eye – All Weapons Replaced – SDM ADS Only
- Shut Your Trap – Kills Zombies with Traps Only
- A.iming D.oes S.ting – ADS Causes Damage
- Helluva Appetite – At Least One Player Must Posses Hell’s Retriever at the End of the Round
- Rooftop Party – Defend the Roof
- Zombie Noir – It’s Black and White
- Brain Soup – Get at Least 20 Spoon Kills by Round End. Unrelated Weapons are Locked Out
- Snooze You Lose – Sprint to Avoid Point Drain. Slower Movement Drains Points Faster
- Total RePack – Possess a Fully Packed Weapon at the End of the Round
- Power Through – Defend the Power House
- Shoot Mo’ Zombies – Use the Mozu Only
- Oh My Gat! – Forge the Magmagat During the Round
- Sacrificial Packed – Sacrifice 2 Weapons to the Pack-A-Punch Machine
- Japanese Horror – Survive the Terror
- Shower Showdown – Defend the Showers
- Prone to Regeneration – Health Regeneration Only Works While Prone
- Pointless – Points are Reset to Zero
- Unattached – Only Kills Via Weapons Without Attachments are Allowed
- Lockdown – All Doors are Sealed for the Round
- Stand Firm – Defend the Infirmary
- Mobster – Use the M1927 Only
- I’m Out! – All Ammo is Reset to Zero
- Keep It Hot – Travel Through Hell Holes Before Timer Expires
- Who Let the Hounds Out? – Survive a Hellhound Onslaught
- The Warden’s Last Stand – Defend the Warden’s House
Note For Round 12: If you haven’t gotten any shield blasts before this round, you can still use the shield to get souls and obtain the spoon.
Note For Round 22: Buy your perks and Pack-A-Punch before this round, so that way you will be prepared when you lose your points.
Note For Round 24: Before ending Round 23, make sure you end the round in an open area that you can train easily in, for you can be locked in the smallest room in the map.
Note For Round 27: Either bring a Cache Back Elixir or see if you have a free one in the cells.
Note For Round 28: (Solo Players) Stand near any of the fast travel points and use the fast travel when you have 13 seconds left on the counter, failure to do so will result in an instant strike. (Co-Op Players) Basically do the same as solo players, but have your players split at different fast travel points that aren’t connected to each other.
Check out this step-by-step tutorial by dkdynamite on how to beat the Hellcatraz Gauntlet without any strikes if you need a visual tutorial for each round!!