Main Easter Egg Steps
1. Turn on Power
First you are gonna need to Turn on the Power and Link the Teleportal. The Power switch is located in the Boiler Room. The First Teleportal is located in the boiler room the second is located in the Dinning Hall.
2. Teleport to Samantha’s Room
Now Leaving the Levers down on teleportal ride it to the first room and stand beside the missing bricks and you will begin taking damage then it will teleport you to Samantha’s Room. Locate the Music box and Interact with it. Note: This will Spawn in Hitler.
3. Complete All 4 Quests
Now You Will Need to Complete the 4 Quests. You can complete these in any order or all at once.
4. Plane Quest
Hit Interact with Samantha twice to get her to appear. She will be to the Left of the Shield Crafting table. Once She appears Interact with her Again to Activate the next Step. Now you will Need to Locate 4 Radios That will Play Morse Code by Shooting them. Input Each Morse code in the Machine in the small building in the Gardens.
- To the Right of Stamina
- Near the Blade trap Outside Greenhouse
- In the Rafters in Student’s Residence
- Head to the Staircase from Dining Hall into the Gardens Follow forward until you hit barrier
After you enter all 4 Morse Codes Interact with Morse Code Machine Again to Call in Air Strike. Once Completed you will now be able to obtain the Strange Fuse within the Bunker. HINT: Keep left Lever up and all others down to teleport to Bunker.
5. Clock Quest
Interact with Samantha twice to get her to appear which she is located on the top floor of the Library near the stairs. Samanth will then run to the clock and disappear. Now you will need to interact with clock around the map in the order below. If you got the correct clock it will lightup.
- Library on the Top Floor
- Dining Hall to the Right side of the Trap
- In the Greenhouse Building
- School Board Near the Mystery Box
- Cloister Area Across from Speed Cola Perk
Now the Strange Looking Fuse can be obtained from the clock in the middle of the staircase in the spawn area.
6. Tardis Quest
Interact with Samantha Twice which she Located in the Boiler Room, to the left of the entrance to the Tunnels. Interact with samantha again and she will run over to the power box and dispear. Now you will need to Obtain a Hammer around the map. There are 2 locations that I know about at the moment for a hammer One is located to the Left on the Teleporter and the other is on the desk chair at spawn at the bottom of the steps. Now you need to repair the power switches around the map in any order.
- In the Tunnels That connect the Greenhouse to the Boiler
- On the 3rd floor of the Boiler Room Near M1941 Wall Buy
- On the 4th floor of the Boiler Room To Left of Trap
- In the Kitchen connecting to the Dining Hall
- Next to the Morse Code Machine
- To the right of the teleporter in the Dining Hall
- In the hallway connecting the Student’s Residence (Widow’s Wine room) to a washroom (Near a trap activation lever).
- In the first room you are taken to when using the teleporter with the Bird symbol selected via the levers
7. Spider Quest
The Heart Key Quest will need to be obtained to complete this step. Interact with Samantha Twice she is crying located in the Boiler Room, to the right of the door right inside boiler room. You will need to Interact with the Coffins until you get this order. Now you can obtain the Strange Looking Fuse which is obtained from the largest coffin in the same room.
8. Fill Strange Fuse
Now you will need to locate 4 Lion Heads around the map and place a strange fuse within its mouth. Now you will need to kill up to 20 zombies nearby to fill each fuse up.
- Lion Head located in the Boiler Room
- Lion Head located around the perimeter of the Cloister.
- Lion Head located in the Washroom
- Lion Head located in the Ice Rink in the Gardens.
Once you have all 4 fuses filled up you now take them to the in the 4 empty sockets to the right of Mule Kick and to the Left of the Teleporter Link.
9. Teleport Hitler
Head to the Central Console in the Boiler room and interact with it to Start Simon Says Game. You will need to complete this 4 times. Once completed you will need to Interact with the Central console again to input the codes. Now go down to first floor of Boiler room and Interact with the Machine that the strange fuses are inputed into. Now a new portal will appear. Now locate hitler and bring him to this portal he will disappear and all players will be giving a Blundergat.
10. Follow Samantha
Samantha will appear in boiler room and you will need to follow her to the Teleporter in Dinig hall. You can now interact with the teleporter to Complete the Easter Egg.
Pack A Punch
- Turn On Power(Steps Listed Above)
- Link The Transporter
- Obtain The Bunker Fuse By Transporting to Bunker. In Second Room will Be the Fuse.
- Teleport Back to Bunker and Place Fuse Into Generator
- Locate Missing Teleporter Lever(Inside the Bunker)
- Bunker 1
- Bunker 2
- Bunker 3
- Build the Lever to the Screen of the Transporter
- Set the Screen to Cross and Transport to Pack(Will Need to Pay 250 to Open Pack Door)
Shield Piece Locations
- Support Piece
- Power Area
- Laying Beside Chest
- Bottom Piece
- Dining Hall
- Classroom Wing
- Face Plate Piece
- The Library